ADVANCE RESERVATION POLICIES
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- No discount is applied for online reservations.
- Reservations cancelled 10 days or more prior to the first night's stay will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the first night's stay will not be refunded.
- 2 night minimum is required for weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- 3 night minimum required for Holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Nordic Fest & Labor Day)
- Camping is an outdoor experience - no refunds for bad weather.
Pulpit Rock Campground only allows 37 trailer sites and 17 tent sites to be reserved in advance. These sites can be reserved by clicking on the 'Advance Reservations' button below.Reservation price for tent sites include one tent per site, additional tents may be added to the site for an additional fee upon arrival. Please note tent limits vary per site.
The remaining 38 trailer sites and 20 tent sites cannot be reserved online, but are filled by day of phone reservations and on a first come first serve basis. Sites that cannot be reserved online will always be shown as unavailable (in red) on the campground reservation map, this does not necessarily mean they are occupied. Day of Arrival registrations can be made by calling (563)382-9551 after 8am.
Trailer sites reservable online include; 101, 102, 106, 114, 115, 119, 120, 121, 130, 137, 138, 139, 140, 150, 151, 155, 158, 159, 160, 161, 163, 167x, 168, 201, 202, 203, 206, 209, 212, 215, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242.
*Reserving a pull-thru Site: these sites hold two campers. The reservation cost only covers the cost of one camper. The cost for the second camper must be paid for upon arrival.
Tent sites with electric reservable online include: 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Tent sites without electric reservable online include: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
DAY OF ARRIVAL RESERVATIONS
Sites may be reserved by calling (563) 382-9551 or stopping by on the day of the first night’s stay
- Day of arrival reservations may be made in person or over the phone beginning at 8:00 am. Camping unit is required to be on the site the day the reservation was made.
- Reservations may be made for more than one site as long as all sites are paid for.
- Phone reservations require payment at time of reservation
- Pulpit Rock Campground has a no refund policy, however in emergency situations campground credit may be given.
- If you are connected to voicemail when calling for day of reservations please leave a message with your name, phone number , and whether you are seeking a trailer/RV site or tent site. Campground staff will return messages in the order they are received.