2020 Season: April 7 - November 1 (weather permitting)
For special information due to Covid-19, CLICK HERE
Day of Arrival Reservations
To make Advance Reservations, please call (563) 382-9551 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm.
If your call is not answered please leave a message. All messages will be returned with a phone call in the order that they are received.
Non-reserved sites will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Back-in Sites Trailers/Motorhomes
30 amp sites $23/night, 50 amp sites $25/night
Pull-thru Sites Trailers/Motorhomes (1 or 2 trailers)
30 amp sites $32 weekdays $42 weekends & holidays
50 amp sites $34 weekdays $44 weekends & holidays
Additional (over 2) trailers $23 each/night or tents $15 each/night
Tents w/o electric
$18 first tent/night
$15 additional tent/night on same site
Senior Citizen (65+)Discount for Trailers/Motorhomes
$2/night (excludes Friday, Saturday and holidays)
Holiday Rule: 2 Night Minimum Stay
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Pulpit Rock Campground has two sides: the Pulpit Rock Side and the Twin Springs Side
- 56 back-in sites, 19 pull-though sites, 37 tent sites
- Electrical hook-ups (30 and 50 amp)
- Restroom and shower facilities,
- Dump station and water station, ice and wood sales
- Playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball net
- Canoe landing, Twin Springs Trout Stream, easy access to Trout Run Trail
PLEASE NOTE: No wood from outside of Winneshiek County will be allowed in the campground. We offer local, cut wood at reasonable rates. Help protect our trees from Emerald Ash Borer and other diseases.
- Allowed under supervision of guests.
- Must be leashed at all times.
- Must not be left unattended.