2021 Season: April 1 - October 31 (weather permitting)
Day of Arrival Reservations
All tent sites and 45 RV sites are available for Day of Arrival Reservations by calling (563) 382-9551 after 8 am for site availability.
Advance Reservations for remaining RV sites may be reserved online by clicking the button below.
Non-reserved sites will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Back-in Sites Trailers/Motorhomes
30 amp sites $23/night, 50 amp sites $25/night
Pull-thru Sites Trailers/Motorhomes (1 or 2 trailers)
30 amp sites $32 weekdays $42 weekends & holidays
50 amp sites $34 weekdays $44 weekends & holidays
Additional (over 2) trailers $23 each/night or tents $15 each/night
Tents w/o electric
$18 first tent/night
$15 additional tent/night on same site
Senior Citizen (65+)Discount for Trailers/Motorhomes
$2/night (excludes Friday, Saturday and holidays)
Holiday Rule: 2 Night Minimum Stay
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Pulpit Rock Campground has two sides: the Pulpit Rock Side and the Twin Springs Side
- 56 back-in sites, 19 pull-though sites, 37 tent sites
- Electrical hook-ups (30 and 50 amp)
- Restroom and shower facilities,
- Dump station and water station, ice and wood sales
- Playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball net
- Canoe landing, Twin Springs Trout Stream, easy access to Trout Run Trail
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS POLICIES
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- No discount applied for online reservations.
- Effective June 4, reservations cancelled 10 days or more prior to the first night's stay will be refunded 50%.
- Effective June 4, cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the first night's stay will not be refunded.
- 2 night minimum for weekends.
- Camping is an outdoor experience - no refunds for bad weather
PLEASE NOTE: No wood from outside of Winneshiek County will be allowed in the campground. We offer local, cut wood at reasonable rates. Help protect our trees from Emerald Ash Borer and other diseases.