DAY OF ARRIVAL RESERVATIONS
Sites may be reserved by calling (563) 382-9551 or stopping by on the day of the first night’s stay
- Day of arrival reservations may be made in person or over the phone beginning at 8 am. Camping unit is required to be in the site the day the reservation was made.
- Phone reservations require a Visa/MasterCard credit card.
- We have a no refund policy, however in emergency situations, campground credit may be given.
- You may reserve and pay for more than one site.
- When calling us, if you are connected to voice mail, please leave a message including name and phone number and whether you are seeking a trailer/RV site or tent site. We will return messages in the order received.