1. All patrons must take a shower before entering pool.
2. Please use the toilet facilities before entering the pool.
3. Any person who is supervising a child 6 years and under, and anyone using the pool area must be wearing a swimsuit.
4. NO cutoffs, street clothes, aquasocks or street shoes in the pool. Clean T-shirts may be worn over suits.
5. NO food, candy, drinks or glass containers in pool area.
6. NO alcoholic beverages or smoking in the pool area or bathhouse.
7. Persons with infection, open sores, cuts, a cold, or other communicable disease will not be admitted.
1. No diving during public swim except off of the diving boards.
2. No running, rough play, dunking, or pushing others into pool.
3. Sponge balls allowed in the 3' to 5' areas of the pool depending on crowd size.
4. Artificial swim aids and flotation devices will not be permitted. This includes lifejackets, water wings, those built into swim suit, beach balls, and noodles.
5. For your safety, no food, alcoholic beverages, smoking, glass containers or coolers.
6. Talking to lifeguards is not permitted unless it's official business or an emergency.
7. Swim masks, snorkels and swim fins allowed in shallow end only.
8. Spitting, blowing of nose, spouting water into the pool is not allowed--please use the gutter.
9. Do not hang on the safety rope.
10. Face pool while jumping from edge. Jumping in backwards, flips, and gymnastic stunts are not allowed. Must jump in feet first.
11. Riding on shoulders is not allowed.
12. Lap swimming in lap lane only. No children allowed in pool area during the morning and noon lap swims.
13. No squirt guns allowed in pool or grass area..
14. No footballs, soccer balls, Frisbees or skateboards in pool or grass area.
BABY POOL RULES
1. Only children four (4) years and under allowed.
2. All children MUST be supervised by an adult.
3. No running, rough play, "dunking", and pushing others into pool
4. Swim aids and flotation devices are not allowed.
5. Water toys must not be left unattended.
When the pool is very crowded, there will be safety breaks at intervals determined by the manager for 15 minutes. At this time, only 18 years and over will be allowed in the pool.
1. Everyone must pay admission to enter the pool premises whether or not you actually get into the pool, ie: supervising young children or sun bathing.
2. If you wish to leave and return to the pool on the same day, you must be stamped for re-entry.
3. Children six (6) years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Infants and toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
4. Park-Rec. is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
1. A person using the diving area must be able to swim 25 yards upon lifeguard's request.
2. One person on the board at any one time. The next person waits on the deck until the person ahead is safely on the way to the ladder.
3. Only one bounce before a dive.
4. Dive straight off the board, swim directly to the closest ladder following a dive.
5. No swimming under the boards.
6. Head-first dives only. We recommend you enter water with hands over head and steer toward the surface. No cartwheels or gainers allowed.
7. No diving from the side of the pool in the diving well.
8. No one is allowed to catch a person going off the board.
9. No items may be thrown from the boards into the pool.
SAND ISLAND RULES
1. Children six (6) years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Absolutely NO glass objects allowed.
3. Do not throw sand or carry sand outside Sand Island area.
4. Please do not leave toys unattended.
5. Everyone must wash sand off before returning to pool area.
WATERSLIDE RULES ARE POSTED BY THE SLIDE
Users must be 42" or taller to ride the slide
NEW THIS YEAR! A toddler Viking Ship themed waterslide will be installed in time for the May 27 pool opening.
THE SNACK SHACK
1. Place all trash and litter in trash containers.
2. Enjoy your treats while at the Snack Shack--do not take into pool area.