GENERAL CAMPING RULES
- Pets are welcome. Must be leashed at all times. Must not be left unattended. Please pick‐up after them.
- All campers must register prior to occupying a site. (18 yrs & older)
- Self registration envelopes are available outside the office for after‐hours registration.
- Campers will receive a card to be placed on the post at their site. All sleeping units must be registered.
- Check‐out time is 1:00 PM. Late departures are charged a $14 storage fee.
- Please help keep our campground green. No rugs or carpet on the grass.
MAINTAINING YOUR SITE
- All sites will have a grill and picnic table provided. No charcoal grills on the tables please.
- Please respect your neighbors…police your site.
- Quiet hours start at 10:00 pm.
- After hours disturbances call the Decorah Police – (563‐382‐3667)
- Please recycle…place trash in the dumpsters.
- No fish remains in the dumpster please. Special containers will be available.
- Mondays and Tuesdays are mowing days. Be aware of your belongings in the grass. Help us keep the campground clean and well groomed.
RULES FOR RV CAMPING
- There is a two (2) week maximum stay, except for special designated spots.
- Tents may be added to certain occupied sites. They will be charged a daily tent fee and a sticker added to the card.
- A rain fly or dining canopy may be added to sites without charge. There is a maximum combination of three (3) tents and canopies in total at any single site.
- Park accordingly if you wish to use rugs. Give yourself room to keep them off the grass. Keep your wheels on the gravel pad.
RULES FOR TENT CAMPING
- There is a two (2) week maximum stay. For stays longer than 4 days you need to move your tent every 4 days to avoid damage to the grass.
- Tents may be added to an occupied site. They will be charged a daily fee. Tent stickers will be added to the site card to ID additional tents.
- A rain fly or dining canopy may be added to sites without charge. There is a maximum combination of three (3) tents and canopies in total at any single site. (Note: If you sleep in it, it’s a tent and you will be charged.)
- Electrical sites will have a corresponding numbered outlet at the electric box. Use your site numbered outlet only.